Wednesday, April 18, 2012

2 FREE items from Swanson Health Products!


Dead deal-they changed the $1.99 shipping to orders $25 and up

This company sells a little bit of everything and is geared towards the all natural/organic market. I just got a free lip balm by Burt's Bees. Then after you complete your checkout and register you get a second $5 code (another free item!) Use the shipping code ULTRA for $1.99 shipping and just choose any item $2.99 and under and you won't pay a dime! I love getting freebies! My second item I choose was Mrs. Meyer's countertop spray. I love their products and cannot justify spending $$$ on them so $.24 for a bottle is a great deal for me! Just go to their Facebook page to get your first $5 code.

https://apps.facebook.com/fivedollarcoupon/contests/188183



Thanks Swaggrabber!

2 comments:

  1. I just tried this and its says that in order to get the shipping for $1.99 you have to spend $25.00? Am I doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry KRKNAPP. When I tried this offer it worked fine for me. Sometimes with deals like this that are HOT the company soon realizes this and changes the terms so they end up making $ off your order. You can still get a decent deal with the $5 off. Thank you for following my blog and again I apologize that it didn't work out for you.

      Delete