Saturday, February 11, 2012

A little about me and my blog

     So, I wanted to start a blog to help my friends and family out. In the last year I began couponing and I love it! I never thought I would stick with it but once I started it-now I can't stop (just ask my husband!) There is soooo much information on couponing out there and it is very intimidating I know! Hopefully I can help you out and cut through all the jibberish so you can get down to saving!

     I currently am a residential engineer. I am my own boss! LOL So, really I am a stay at home mom (same thing, right?). I have two beautiful, well behaved (most of the time) children and a very loving husband. I love coupons and saving money for our family. Back when I started couponing I kept track of all the money I was saving. But I have been slacking a lot since. Having a baby and a 2 year old keeps me busy! At the time I was saving 50% on average. I know I have continued to reach that if not top it in the year since. So think of it this way...half of what we have wouldn't be possible without coupons! I'm excited to be able to share this knowledge with all of you.
     One of my goals is to post weekly deals. I have felt like I was cluttering up other people's feeds on Facebook with my bargain hunting and thought this would be a good solution for that. Now, if you want to follow my savings adventures you can come here! Please, feel free to share my site with all of your friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment