- Nivea Q10 Lotion $6 Use $2/1 8/12/12 RP or $3/1 here and RA Q $1/1 Here Final price: MM-$3 Depending on how many bottles/coupons you buy/use. Check out this scenario here for all the details!
- Stayfree $3 get 2+UP wyb 1 use $2/1 7/22/12 SS Final price: $1 MM!!
- Playtex Baby (pacifiers or sippy cups) Buy 1 receive 4+UP use $1/1 IP (sign up required) Final price: FREE-MM!
- Nips 2/$2 Get 1+UP wyb 1 Final price: FREE Limit 4?
- Gillette Fusion Proglide $9.99 use $4/1 8/12/12 RP Get 4+UP wyb 1 Final price: $1.99!
- GDA on Kimberly Clark products! Here is a link to the entire post on WUC This include Huggies diapers for all the moms that need them it's a good deal! Here's a scenario I worked out:
- Jumbo packs $10 Buy 3 and use (3) $1.50/1 8/12/12 SS Get back 10+UP Final price: $15.50/3 or $5.16 per pack (if you are gold the price will be $9.99 so you will need one other item in the KC promo to reach the $30 mark!)
- Listerine 1 liter $3.99 use $1/1 here or $.50/1 7/29/12 RP and $1/1 VV Get 1+UP Final price: As low as $.99!
- Arm and Hammer Laundry detergent 2/$7 Get 3+UP wyb 2 Use $1/2 7/15/12 SS Final price: $3/2 or $1.50 each
- Back to School items $.29 Buy 3 submit for $1 SCR Final price: FREE
- Don't forget to ask for a Flu Shot Booklet (you don't have to actually get a flu shot-there's a flyer stating this located in the pharmacy) Tons of great coupons in it and they have a long expiration date and they also can be stacked with manufacturer's coupons!
- Renew Life Omega Smart Super Krill Oil $10 get back $10 RR Final price: FREE
- Good 'N Natural bars $1.29 use FREE q 8/12/12 RP Final price: FREE
- Gillette Fusion Proglide $9.99 use $4/1 8/12/12 RP get back $4 RR Final price: $1.99
- Aussie or Herbal Essences 2/$6 use $3/2 8/5/12 RP get back $1 RR wyb 2 Final price: $1 each!
- Irish Spring Bodywash 2/$6 use (2) $.50/1 8/12/12 SS get back $3 RR Final price: $1 each!
- Here is an extreme scenario for you guys!
- Transaction #1 Buy Renew Life Omega $10 OOP get back $10 RR
- Transaction #2 Buy 1 Good 'N Natural, 1 Gillette, 2 Aussie, and 2 Irish Spring and 1 small filler (think a pencil or small candy $.30) Using all the above coupons and your $10 RR you OOP will be $4.29 plus tax and you will get back a $4 RR, $1 RR, and a $3 RR. So final cost would be $6.29 plus tax for everything! ;)
- Dozen eggs $.99 (good filler too if it's something you need!
Triple Tickets all week long!
- Grapes or Strawberries $1.99 lb/each
- Green Beans or Broccoli $.99 lb
- GM Cereals or FiberOne BOGO use .75/1 IP for FiberOne is a good deal! Other coupons available to print/clip in your GM insert
- FREE 24 pk of bottled water wyb 2 Mio $3.99(lloooove this stuff!) use $1/1 6/10/12 SS (exp 8/15) Final price: $5.98 plus tax and deposit for 24 pk and 2 Mios!
- Bailey's Coffee Creamer $2.99 use $1/1 8/5/12 SS Final price: $1.99
- Welch's Jelly/Jam 2/$4 use $.35/1 7/29/12 RP Final price: $3.30/2 or $1.65 each
- Planter's Peanut butter 2/$4 use $1/1 6/24/12 SS Final price: 2/$2 or $1 each!
- Smucker's Jelly/Jam 2/$4 use $.75/1 IP Final price: 2/$1!!
- French's Dijon Mustard is still 2/$3 use $.75/1 6/3/12 SS Final price: 2 FREE!
- Split Chicken Breast $1.29 lb
- Boneless Strip Steak $7.99 lb
- Green Seedless Grapes $1.49 lb
- Russet or Red potatoes $.69 lb
- Nectarines $1.99 lb
- Lemons 3/$.99
- Hass Avocadoes $.99 each
- The items listed below are Close to Home products and there is a $.50/1 coupons I found in a bklt. (it was at the front of the store in Brewer) That would make any of these a much sweeter deal!
- Cucumbers $.79 each
- Zucchini $1.79 lb
- Corn on the cob 5/$2
- Eggplant $1.99 lb
- Broccoli $1.79 lb
- Don't forget this is the last week for their Buy&Save Promo! So stock up while you still can!
Happy Shopping everyone!
Thanks to everyone at WUC!