Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Shaws trip 8/13/12

I got some decent deals at Shaws this week!



I purchased:
10 Bailey's Coffee Creamers (one of the caps was broken but I'll just reuse another!)
2 Smucker's Grape Jelly
4 Jif Crunchy Peanut Butter
2 FiberONE Cereal
1 EE Oats and Honey cereal
1 Chocolate milk (my daughter LOVES it!)
2 lbs bananas (some were eaten already!)
2 lb broccoli
4 Mio Liquid Water Enhancers
1.5 lb Green grapes (obv. they have been eaten! Haha)
1 Zone Perfect bar (not pictured)

My out of pocket (OOP) expense: $46.08
I saved: $56.95 or 55%!
This savings I think is pretty awesome due to the fact that mostly everything pictured here is a staple in our household! I try to steer clear of junk food and processed foods and my weekly matchups usually reflect that as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment